Roche Diagnostics Punchout Disabled
Roche Diagnostics is no longer a University-wide contracted supplier with the University of Pittsburgh. After two years of negotiations to amend or enter in a new contract, Roche Diagnostics has informed Purchasing Services that the company is no longer interested in participating in a University-wide agreement as it is shifting to the clinical market segment and away from the research market.
How This Will Affect Your Department
The Roche Diagnostics punchout in the PantherExpress System is now inactive.
Fisher Scientific distributes many of the Roche products used at Pitt.
- 60% of the Roche products are available as either an exact match or functional equivalent through the Fisher Scientific punchout.
- Please contact one of our Fisher Scientific Reps for assistance matching products.
Items that are not available through the Fisher Scientific punchout.
- You may purchase those from Roche directly using the Non-Catalog Standard Form in the PantherExpress System.
- Prices may increase as the University will no longer receive discounts associated with a University-wide contracted supplier.
- Orders over $10,000 must be competitively bid or accompanied by a Directed or Sole Source Justification Form.
The correct supplier for Non-Catalog Standard Form orders in the PantherExpress System is: Roche Diagnostics. The default fulfillment method will be email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Pittsburgh PantherExpress