Aramark - Contract Expiration
THIS IS AN ARCHIVED (OLD) ANNOUNCEMENT
CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT INFORMATION ABOUT SPECIALTY UNDERWRITERS
As previously announced, the Aramark Capital Asset Protection Program for equipment maintenance at the University of Pittsburgh will expire June 30, 2006. Specialty Underwriters LLC (SU) is now the contracted supplier for the University's equipment maintenance management. Many departments have already taken advantage of enrollment in this program, alleviating much, if not all, of the paperwork over the former program.
To recap, this program provides:
- 30% cost savings on office and lab service agreements
- 20% cost savings on any patient care equipment
- A single toll-free number for all service calls
- Reduction in paperwork as the vendors will send their field service reports and invoices to SU and SU will pay your vendors direct
- Pay your department at $35 an hour for any work you may perform
SU is the founder and leader of equipment maintenance management programs and pioneered it in the US back in 1982. They service some of the largest university systems, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies in the nation.
We encourage you to send Jim Caughey a copy of your current maintenance agreement (black out the vendor name) in order for SU to analyze your current cost baseline, equipment mix and confirm the guaranteed savings.
If you have equipment that is not currently covered under a service agreement, simply get a quote from a vendor of your choice and then forward that to Jim. Jim’s contact information is:
Phone: 800.558.9910 ext. 2712
Remember, the Aramark agreement will expire on 6/30/2006. Don’t risk having equipment failure without coverage. Call SU today!