Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall
Ballroom, Third Floor
4141 Fifth Avenue
- Parking & Vouchers
- Elevator Dimensions > very important
- Hotel Accomodations
- Table Number & Floor Plan
- What to Bring - Reminder Checklist
- What not to Bring
- Prizes & Giveaways
Click here for driving directions to Soldiers & Sailors.
Time: Set up the morning of the show as early as 7:00 am.
Click here to see where you are on the floor plan.
If you would like to set up on Wednesday April 6, please contact me by email (email@example.com) or my cell (412-614-1851).
Instructions: Please unload before you park in the Soldiers & Sailors garage. To unload, loop around to the to the west side of Soldiers & Sailors, on University Place, then pull your vehicle up to the entrance ramp (your vehicle should be facing (O'Hara Street) as you line up to the ramp. You may need to wait in queue (the wait will be up to 20 minutes depending on how many suppliers are in front of you) until it is your turn to unload at the entrance - where the ramp is.
- Click here to see a map of the Soldiers & Sailors unloading area.
- Click here to see an aerial view of the Soldiers & Sailors unloading area.
Once inside, turn RIGHT. Then turn LEFT at the end of the hall. The elevator to the 3rd Floor Ballroom will be on your LEFT.
Note: You may not park your vehicle in the small University Place parking lot. Once you unload, pick up your parking permit at your booth (if you are an off-site registrant) and park in the Soldiers & Sailors underground parking garage.
Elevator Car: 55in X 55in X 7ft high
Elevator Door width: 33in
Parking & Vouchers
All registered (off-site) suppliers will receive a Soldiers & Sailors (SO) parking voucher in your packet the day of the show. Even if the SO's signage indicates that it is "full - permit only", you have a permit, therefore, you will have a place to park.
If you plan to unload before you park: If you unload before you park, pick up your parking permit at your booth/table, then display the permit on your dashboard and park in the Soldiers & Sailors Parking Garage (SO) under Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall. Your parking permit will ensure that you have a reserved space in SO, and you will qaulaify for "Permits Only" parking.
If you are not unloading and just need to park:
- If a ticket is available at the entrance of SO, take the ticket and park. You will still have a parking permit to pick up at your table (in the Ballroom). When you leave for the day, give the attendant your parking permit (voucher) along with with your parking ticket, and you will not need to pay anything.
- If a ticket is not available, and the SO garage is full "Permit Only", tell the attendant that you are participating in the event called "Celebration of Diversity & Sustainability" in Soldiers & Sailors. The attendant will be aware of the event and will open the gate and let you park in the permit-only area.
Click here to see your table number.
Click here to see the floor plan.
Table size: Tables are
8' x 3'.
Note: The terms "table" and "booth" are used interchangably.
- A tablecloth with your company's logo.
- Extension cords & power strips if you registered for electricity.
- Your display, including your laptop if pertinent. WIFI is available this year.
Please do not bring giveaways or food. The University will provide giveaways, prizes, and catering.
Giveaways and prizes will be provided by the University of Pittsburgh.