Latest News & Events
- 3/5/2014 System Outage 3/7 - 3/8 In order to apply the latest HR patches to the PRISM System, it will be necessary to take the system off-line from 5:00 PM Friday, March 7 through 12:00 PM Saturday, March 8, 2014.
- Non-Employee Expenses via Internet Expenses
- Expense reports for individual who are not University employees can now be entered on-line via the Internet Expenses application. Please click here for instructions on how to enter these expenses on-line.
- If you are current Internet Expenses user, please contact Heather Lego (email@example.com) to have the Non-Employee, Payment access added to you delegate list.
- If you are not a current user, please complete a PRISM User Form found under the User Access section. Live webinars are scheduled monthly for the Internet Expenses application. Please review the schedule and register under the Training section. Additonal documentation and recorded demos for the Internet Expenses application can also be found under the Course Manuals and PRISM Support links in the Training section.
- What's New in PRISM R12
- 7/6/2012 New Online Class! There is a new online class called Financial Information Overview (non-research). This class is particularly helpful if you are new to the University, and will be working with the monthly Level I & Level II Financial Reports. Contact Cathy Lewis to register for this class (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This site is for the Pitt community of active PRISM users in the Financial and HR/Payroll applications. Whether you are just getting started with PRISM, or have years of experience, you will find helpful information at your fingertips. Our goal is to keep the site current and relevant to meet our PRISM customers' dynamic needs, so if you have any suggestions on how we can better serve you, please contact us .
- FY 2014 Cutoff Dates & Times (PDF)
- June 2013 Year End Closing Schedule (PDF)
- GL Changes for FY12
- Subcode Listings
- Valid Reference Numbers
- Tip Sheets for PRISM users
- Pitt's Account Number Structure
- File Transfer / Journal Import Process
- GL Account Request Form
- GL Account Request Form Instructions
- Online Level Reports