Latest News & Events
- What's New in PRISM R12
- Non-Employee Expenses via Internet Expenses
- Expense reports for non-employees can now be entered on-line via the Internet Expenses application. In Jaunary, we will be conducting live webinars to demonstrate the new process.
- Please select a link below to register for a specfic webinar.
- January 6, 2014 10:00 - 10:30 AM
- January 9, 2014 10:00 - 10:30 AM
- January 13, 2014 10:00 - 10:30 AM
- January 15, 2014 10:30 - 11:00 AM
- January 21, 2014 10:00 - 10:30 AM
- 11/6/2013 System Outage 11/8 - 11/9 In order to apply the latest HR patches to the PRISM System, it will be necessary to take the system off-line from 5:00 PM Friday, November 8 through 12:00 PM Saturday, November 9, 2013.
- 7/6/2012 New Online Class! There is a new online class called Financial Information Overview (non-research). This class is particularly helpful if you are new to the University, and will be working with the monthly Level I & Level II Financial Reports. Contact Cathy Lewis to register for this class (email@example.com).
This site is for the Pitt community of active PRISM users in the Financial and HR/Payroll applications. Whether you are just getting started with PRISM, or have years of experience, you will find helpful information at your fingertips. Our goal is to keep the site current and relevant to meet our PRISM customers' dynamic needs, so if you have any suggestions on how we can better serve you, please contact us .