Latest News & Events
- 10/20/2014 PRISM Display Changes
If you are experiencing color and font differences in your display when accessing PRISM, simply press the F5 Key to refresh the view.
- PCard Redistribution Update
- An update to the PCard Redistribution application in early October will allow line item detail to automatically display for participating PCard suppliers. This is similar to the detail you have seen when viewing airfare transactions.
- We will be conducting live webinars for reviewing and redistributing this new level of PCard data. Please select a link below to register for a specific webinar. Upon registering you will receive an email confirmation with directions for joining the webinar.
- October 1, 2014 10:00-10:30AM
- October 2, 2014 2:00 - 2:30PM
- October 3, 2014 10:00 - 10:30AM
- October 7, 2014 2:00 - 2:30PM
- Non-Employee Expenses via Internet Expenses
- Expense reports for individual who are not University employees can now be entered on-line via the Internet Expenses application. Please click here for instructions on how to enter these expenses on-line.
- If you are current Internet Expenses user, please contact Heather Lego (email@example.com) to have the Non-Employee, Payment access added to you delegate list.
- If you are not a current user, please complete a PRISM User Form found under the User Access section. Live webinars are scheduled monthly for the Internet Expenses application. Please review the schedule and register under the Training section. Additonal documentation and recorded demos for the Internet Expenses application can also be found under the Course Manuals and PRISM Support links in the Training section.
This site is for the Pitt community of active PRISM users in the Financial and HR/Payroll applications. Whether you are just getting started with PRISM, or have years of experience, you will find helpful information at your fingertips. Our goal is to keep the site current and relevant to meet our PRISM customers' dynamic needs, so if you have any suggestions on how we can better serve you, please contact us .
- FY 2015 Cutoff Dates & Times (PDF)
- June 2014 Year End Closing Schedule (PDF)
- GL Changes for FY12
- Subcode Listings
- Valid Reference Numbers
- Tip Sheets for PRISM users
- Pitt's Account Number Structure
- File Transfer / Journal Import Process
- GL Account Request Form
- GL Account Request Form Instructions
- Online Level Reports