Latest News & Events
- 8/19/2015 System Outage 8/21 - 8/24
- In order to upgrade the PRISM system database, it will be necessary to take the system off-line according to the schedule below.
- From: 5:00 PM, Friday, August 21, 2015
- To: 6:00 AM, Monday, August 24, 2015
- Please save all work, complete all transactions (including printing and faxing), and exit the system by 5:00 PM Friday, August 21, 2015. Any work or transactions not completed by 5:00 PM Friday will be terminated without notice.
- P-card Reviewer Training Webinars
- Click on one of the dates below to register for a P-card Reviewer Training Webinar. Once registered, you will receive an email confirmation that includes directions for joining the webinar.
- Monday, March 30, 10-11am
- Thursday, April 2, 1:30-2:30pm
- Wednesday, April 8, 10-11am
- Tuesday, April 14, 1:30-2:30pm
- Friday, April 17, 10-11am
- Thursday, April 23, 1:30-2:30pm
- Wednesday, April 29, 10-11am
- 4/15/2015 System Outage 4/17 - 4/18
- In order to update the PRISM system for Benefits Open Enrollment, it will be necessary to take the system off-line according to the schedule below.
- From: 5:00 PM, Friday, April 17, 2015
- To: 12:00 PM, Saturday, April 18, 2015
- Please save all work, complete all transactions (including printing and faxing), and exit the system by 5:00 PM Friday, April 17, 2015. Any work or transactions not completed by 5:00 PM Friday will be terminated without notice.
- 10/20/2014 PRISM Display Changes
If you are experiencing color and font differences in your display when accessing PRISM, simply press the F5 Key to refresh the view.
- PCard Redistribution Update
- An update to the PCard Redistribution application in October 2014 allows line item detail to automatically display for participating PCard suppliers. This is similar to the detail you have seen when viewing airfare transactions.
- Live webinars for reviewing and redistributing this new level of PCard data were conducted in October. If you missed a live webinar, click on the link below to view a webinar recording. You will be prompted to register. Enter your name and email, and click Register, and the webinar recording will begin playing.
- Webinar Recording
- Non-Employee Expenses via Internet Expenses
- Expense reports for individual who are not University employees can now be entered on-line via the Internet Expenses application. Please click here for instructions on how to enter these expenses on-line.
- If you are current Internet Expenses user, please contact Heather Lego (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have the Non-Employee, Payment access added to you delegate list.
- If you are not a current user, please complete a PRISM User Form found under the User Access section. Live webinars are scheduled monthly for the Internet Expenses application. Please review the schedule and register under the Training section. Additonal documentation and recorded demos for the Internet Expenses application can also be found under the Course Manuals and PRISM Support links in the Training section.
This site is for the Pitt community of active PRISM users in the Financial and HR/Payroll applications. Whether you are just getting started with PRISM, or have years of experience, you will find helpful information at your fingertips. Our goal is to keep the site current and relevant to meet our PRISM customers' dynamic needs, so if you have any suggestions on how we can better serve you, please contact us .
- FY 2016 Cutoff Dates & Times (PDF)
- June 2015 Year End Closing Schedule (PDF)
- GL Changes for FY12
- Subcode Listings
- Valid Reference Numbers
- Tip Sheets for PRISM users
- Pitt's Account Number Structure
- File Transfer / Journal Import Process
- GL Account Request Form
- GL Account Request Form Instructions
- Online Level Reports