Latest News & Events
PRISM 2016 Winter Recess Support Hours
Full technical and functional support for the PRISM System will end at 5:00 PM on Thursday, December 22, 2016 and resume at 8:00 AM on Tuesday, January 3, 2017. Limited PRISM System support will be available during the Winter Recess according to the following schedule:
- Friday, December 23 – Closed
- Monday, December 26 – Closed
- Tuesday, December 27 – 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 28 – 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Thursday, December 29 – 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday, December 30 – 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Monday, January 2 – Closed
- Tuesday, January 3 – Resume full operations at 8:00 AM
To receive assistance, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 412-624-HELP (4357).
FIS Business Solutions
- PCard Redistribution Update
- An update to the PCard Redistribution application in October 2014 allows line item detail to automatically display for participating PCard suppliers. This is similar to the detail you have seen when viewing airfare transactions.
- Live webinars for reviewing and redistributing this new level of PCard data were conducted in October. If you missed a live webinar, click on the link below to view a webinar recording. You will be prompted to register. Enter your name and email, and click Register, and the webinar recording will begin playing.
- Webinar Recording
- Non-Employee Expenses via Internet Expenses
- Expense reports for individual who are not University employees can now be entered on-line via the Internet Expenses application. Please click here for instructions on how to enter these expenses on-line.
- If you are current Internet Expenses user, please contact Heather Lego (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have the Non-Employee, Payment access added to you delegate list.
- If you are not a current user, please complete a PRISM User Form found under the User Access section. Live webinars are scheduled monthly for the Internet Expenses application. Please review the schedule and register under the Training section. Additonal documentation and recorded demos for the Internet Expenses application can also be found under the Course Manuals and PRISM Support links in the Training section.
This site is for the Pitt community of active PRISM users in the Financial and HR/Payroll applications. Whether you are just getting started with PRISM, or have years of experience, you will find helpful information at your fingertips. Our goal is to keep the site current and relevant to meet our PRISM customers' dynamic needs, so if you have any suggestions on how we can better serve you, please contact us .
- FY 2017 Cutoff Dates & Times (PDF)
- June 2017 Year End Closing Schedule (PDF)
- GL Changes for FY12
- Subcode Listings
- Valid Reference Numbers
- Tip Sheets for PRISM users
- Pitt's Account Number Structure
- File Transfer / Journal Import Process
- PRISM Account Request Form
- PRISM Account Request Form Instructions
- Online Level Reports