Inquirying on Distributions
Distribution inquiries can be done
in order to find purchase orders associated with a specific departmental
account number. However,
users will only have access to those purchase orders secured by
their responsibility and position in the hierarchy. A buyer can
only see his/her own PO's and the PO's of their subordinates in
the Purchasing Hierarchy. Use the following steps to perform account
- Open the Find Purchase Orders window (N-> Purchase Orders-> Purchase Order Summary).
- Open the Accounting alternative region.
- Enter the Period range.
- Enter the desired Charge Account number.
- Click the Find button.
- To review the invoiced amount, in the Purchase Order Distribution
window, click the folder icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Select the View Amount Billed folder.
Notification of Invoice Discrepancy Information