Worker's Compensation CFO Home
Search CFO Search

Non-PA Workers' Compensation Procedures


Reporting Work-Related Injuries


If you are a University of Pittsburgh employee living and working outside of PA or Ohio and believe you were injured as a result of performing your work duties, you must:


Immediately report a work-related injury or illness:


Timely reporting is essential!


Medical Treatment


For Medical Emergencies ONLY:


For Follow-Up or NON-Emergency Medical Care:


Refer to the International link if you are living and working outside of the United States and Territories.