Worker's Compensation CFO Home
Search CFO Search

Outside PA Workers' Compensation


Reporting Work-Related Injuries


If you are a University of Pittsburgh employee living and working outside of PA and believe you were injured as a result of performing your work duties, other guidelines must be followed.


Immediately follow the procedures outlined on the appropriate Outside PA link.